Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from you when you voluntarily submit your information to us. Your information is provided in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when you visit our site, register on the site, fill out a form(s), respond to surveys, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. We will collect personal identification information from you only if you voluntarily submit such information to us. You can always refuse to supply personally identifiable information, except that it may prevent you from engaging in any or all Site related activities.
Non-Personal Identification Information
We may collect non-personal identification information about you whenever you interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about your means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
Our Site may use “cookies” to enhance Your experience and to store and sometimes track your preferences in order to provide you with customized and personalized services. A cookie is data sent to your browser from a web server and stored on your computer hard drive. Cookies make your web experience easier by storing passwords and preferences and are used by most Internet web sites. You can adjust your browser settings to refuse all cookies or to inform you when a cookie is being placed on your hard drive. However, your election not to accept cookies may diminish your experience with the site and even cause the site not to function properly.
How we use collected information
We may collect and use your personal information for the following purposes:
• To fulfill the objectives of the program.
• To run, improve and/or to operate our site.
• Provide you with information you request concerning products and services.
• Provide you with products and services and/or to inform you of additional products and services that may be of interest to you.
• Provide you with more personalized communications and site usage.
• We may need your information to display content on the site correctly.
• To improve customer service.
• We may also use Personal Information for purposes of compiling aggregate information on the use of the Site, but such information will not be identifiable to you.
• We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
• To run promotions, contests, surveys or other site related features.
• To send you information you agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to you.
• To send emails.
• We may use the email address to send you information and updates pertaining to your order(s). It may also be used to respond to your inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
• We may also use your information for any other reason(s) that are reasonably necessary to comply with applicable law.
We retain data for the length of time reasonably necessary to serve program participants and to comply with applicable regulatory, administrative and legal compliance, including, but not limited to tax related reporting requirements.
Children’s personal information
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, misuse, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. Please contact us if you have any questions about the security of your Personal Information
Disclosing/Sharing your personal Information
WE WILL NOT DISCLOSE, SELL, TRADE, OR RENT PERSONAL INFORMATION WITHOUT YOUR PRIOR CONSENT, EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT NECESSARY TO PROVIDE YOU WITH A REQUESTED PRODUCT OR SERVICE When you participate in the program offered through our website or otherwise use our services, we may share personal information with the businesses with which we partner to offer you those products or services, that are available under the program. When you elect to engage in a program, you also authorize us to provide your email address and other information to such third party. We may also use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site and/or administer activities on our behalf, such as maintenance or sending newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes.
We also may disclose your personal information:
1. In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
2. When we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, you, our employees, or others; to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement; or to enforce our website terms and conditions or other agreements or policies.
3. In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you may receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or you may contact us via our Site.
Third party websites
You may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Visiting our site from outside of the United States
Your acceptance of these terms
or by mail at:
PO Box 2548
Woodstock GA 30188
This document was last updated on June 22, 2020.